We encourage our guests to shop locally thereby considering their carbon.
Our excellent local shop/post office, "Lerryn River Stores" not only provides for all your basic necessities including newspapers & magazines, milk, fresh bread, and other groceries, but also offers a wide range of other goods and will always endeavour to get in things specially for customers. They will also take orders in advance so that your shopping can be there in the cottage for your arrival.
For supermarket shopping:
- CO-OP - Lostwithiel (3 miles)
- SAINSBURYS, MORRISONS, LIDL and ASDA – Bodmin (9 miles)
- MORRISONS - Liskeard (13 miles)
- ASDA or TESCO – St Austell (12 miles)
There is a payphone in Puddleduck Cottage and a public phone box next to the Memorial Hall.
- Fowey Harbour Office - tide time tables
- National Coastwatch Institution - weather, nearest station is Polruan
- Lerryn History Society - archive and historical information about Lerryn, St Veep, St Winnow and Couch's Mill
- Lerryn website - information about events and local services
- Glory of Glass - local glass artist offering glass fusing courses in the "Red Store" (by the river)
- iWalkCornwall - downloadable self-guided walks around Cornwall, including Lerryn